Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Changes

Well as many of you know, I am getting closer to acheiving my Associate's Degree and becoming an RN. I have 20 weeks left till I graduate. I have been working as an intern at St. John's Hospital in Springfield. That has been a major adjustment since I haven't worked since I had Jonah. I see him less when I work those 3 - 12 hour night shifts a week and he and I are trying to get used to it. Its not easy. However, it will be worth it in the end. I have applied for a job as a Nurse Tech II (a position just for nursing students) in the Birthing Center and in Pediatrics. I have had interviews for both departments and will know by the end of the week whether I will be employed during my last semester of school. As for our housing situation... Shawn and I are still trying to decide if this is the right time to move or put the house on the market. We have had our eye on a particular house for some time but the seller has failed to reach an agreement on price with us. I have to hope that God will put us where we are supposed to be both in job perspective and house. Paul will soon be leaving to attend UTI in Naperville, IL for his automotive training. Laura is going to be a mama soon. So many changes all at once. I will let you all know how it turns out soon. God Bless and Take Care.

0 comments: