Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Our New House

Hello All and Happy Halloween! It is ironic that the last post I made was the first day of October and now I'm posting on the last day. I as always have been extremely busy. In fact for a little while I wondered if Shawn and I would stay sane. After all the house debacle, we are finally moved in. I say that with a laugh since any of you who have moved know that moving in is a process that takes longer than just a weekend. I am desperately trying to reign in the desire to decorate and paint since I really need to finish school. I only have 6 weeks left till I graduate! Maybe I will find a few hours here and there to accomplish some of the rooms that we want to paint. I really look forward to having family get togethers here sometimes. I've put up some pics of the house after we started moving everything in. I will post more pics later. I will also try to email all of you our new address. If I happen to miss one of you just let me know. Tonite Shawn is looking forward to taking Jonah trick-or-treating for the first time. He will be going as SpiderMan of course! I will probably be handing out candy (I'm not sure what to expect in this neighborhood). Then it will be nose back to the grindstone for me. I also have put up some pics of Jonah wearing his cowboy hat recently. His imagination has really taken off. Well I hope all of you have a fun & safe Halloween. I look forward to seeing some of you the upcoming holiday season (maybe some little ones for the first time).



0 comments: