Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Where did the time go?

So I've not been very good about posting things this summer...but we've been having fun and staying busy! I thought I'd post a quick note to tell all of you that I'll be posting pics soon from all the things we've been doing over summer. On another note, please pray for my neice K*... she will be having major surgery on Sept. 22. We pray that everything goes smoothly and that her recovery will be quick. Hope all of you are doing well. Love ya!

1 comments:

Liz said...

Good to see that you're still around. I wish time didn't go by so quickly. I miss you bunches. Do you have any time off anytime soon? Would love to get together.

Anyhow, we will be praying lots for K*. I knew her surgery was coming up but couldn't remember the date.