Friday, May 23, 2008

Three year old ham!

Well here it is the end of May and I haven't posted since March! Sorry I haven't been keeping up. Anyways we have been keeping quite busy and between Jonah, housework, and working I've felt quite worn out. Jonah is really changing fast. I don't know if any of you other moms out there experience this as well... but three seems to be an extra challenging year. Jonah wants to challenge us at every turn and his independence along with mood swings can wear my patience to a very thin point. Add to that the potty training and well you get the picture. I can't say its all negative. The onry squirt keeps us laughing with the things that he says lately. A three year olds logic can be very amusing... and the faces he makes along with what he says. I never seem to have a camera to capture the face at the moment he says it. Anyway I thought I'd include a couple of pics I've taken of my funny guy over the last couple months.

His school pics above turned out really good this year despite the school taking them on a different day then I was aware of. What I want to know is what they said to get that particular expression out of him. The other pics are of him dancing and playing on the furniture.

0 comments: