Thursday, March 13, 2008

I DID IT !!

I passed my boards! Woohoo!! Hallelujah! I can really say I am now an RN. I am impatiently awaiting my letter in the mail that makes it official. Work is going well and everyone is glad I passed and anxiously awaiting my letter so I can do more things at work. Tomorrow I start learning about how to be a labor/delivery nurse. (Before I was doing mother/baby nursing) I feel a sense of relief and accomplishment even though it hasn't fully registered yet that I don't have to say "I have to study" anymore. I apologize to anyone I haven't called or texted yet to tell them this news, I have run out of minutes on my cell and am waiting for the next cycle. Anyways, thank you to everyone for supporting and encouraging me through this past 3 years to get to this point.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU! What a great accomplishment. You found something that you are passionate about and stuck with it through the end. I admire your hard work: going to school, working outside the home, and being a good wife and mommy. Let me know when the BIG party is to celebrate your accomplishments and let me know when you would like to meet in Bloomington so the boys can play together. Love ya!

Barb said...

CONGRATULATIONS